Wausau, WI Metal Fabricators
Looking for custom machining services? Call Applied Fab and Machining today!
- Prototype and Production Machining
- Custom Metal Fabrication
- Contract Manufacturing
- Assembly and Kitting
- Electrical Wire Harness and Cable Assembly Division
- Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Applied Fab and Machining in Wausau, WI; a certified “Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business”; specializes in custom metal manufacturing and assembly for the OEM and Military markets. As a reputable American machining company, we will compete with any foreign supply chain. Our experience, ingenuity, continuous improvement and the latest technological machines from leaders in their industry results in top quality products at competitive costs.
Our CNC machining and inspection equipment includes:
- Zeiss Duramax Production CMM
- Mori Seiki NLX2500/700 with 3 IN Bar Feed Capability
- Mori Seiki Duravertical 5100 Vertical Machining Center 40” x 20” - 12,000 RPM/30 Tool Changer (4th Axis)
- Hass VF2
- Hass ST 20
- Marvel Saw 50” base
- Mitsubishi Laser Machine Model ML6015EX(S)-45CF-R-WOBLO 4500 Watts
- Mitsubishi Press Brake Machine Model DE/160-30/AC/Z 160 Ton
As a certified “Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business” by the VA (CVE) and in the State of Wisconsin, Applied Fab and Machining believes in continuously improving the people and the processes of manufacturing to reach ultimate optimization. We serve our customers throughout the Greater Wausau, WI area with activities such as FMEA, cycle time reduction, part presentation, lean and six-sigma principles.